12 August 2006

Good news...

Well, after moving to Spain, I started looking for a job. Initially, I wasn't worried and thought things would move quickly. Well, they didn't. Thank God for savings and for the fact I sold my apartment in London for a very good price. I temped here and there, and now, finally have found a permanent position. I'll be working as PA and Admin Asst. for a Financial Advisor. It is an English company that has a subsidiary here in Spain. I'm over the moon.

So, starting Wednesday next week (Monday and Tuesday are local holidays, LOL), I'll be working. The knitting will go slower, but I'm finally earning money regularly again! Time for a celebration this weekend!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Saw your socks on the Baudelaire Knitalong and wanted to say hi to a fellow sighthound and knitting enthusiast. I'm "greyhounds and knitting".
Congratulations on the new job!

Dave said...

Congratulations on the job -- that's wonderful! I'm looking forwrd to the Scarf Exchange :-)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you have found work. I have been between jobs before and its a scary place. Cant wait for the Scarf Exchange to begin. Can you?

Having a Knit Fitt said...

Congratulations on the job. I am temping myself these days. It gives me more time with the hounds but can be a bit anxiety producing (understatement).
Cate